How To Register
Call 905.577.0555, Press 5 then press 0 to make an appointment
Note: Appointments are only available at our mountain location
Come in for your appointment with the following documents:
1. Official high school transcript (contact your former school if you don't have it)
2. Students who are currently enrolled in high school or have been away from high school for less than a year must get a letter of release stating they are no longer registered. Please contact your former school if you do not have this.
3. Photo ID
4. Proof of Ontario residency
5. $25 book deposit (we take cash, debit, and Visa). Deposit refunded upon return of book.
6. Immigration Documentation (for landed immigrants or refugees)
Your start date can be as early as the next day.
Part-time secondary school students require a signed permission form from their Principal or designate stating that the student is a registered part time student and is permitted to take ILC courses at St. Charles.