How To Register
To find out if you are eligible for PLAR, contact the Guidance Counsellor at St. Charles.
Call 905.577.0555, press 5 then press 5 to make an appointment for a grade 9/10 PLAR assessment.
Come in for your appointment with the following documents:
1. Official high school transcript (contact your former school if you don't have it)
2. Students who are currently enrolled in high school or have been away from high school for less than a year must get a letter of release stating they are no longer registered. Please contact your former school if you do not have this.
3. Photo ID
4. Proof of Ontario residency
5. $25 book deposit (we take cash, debit, and Visa). Deposit refunded upon return of book.
6. Immigration Documentation (for landed immigrants or refugees)