REGISTER EARLY ON LINE
DOWNLOAD A PERMISSION FORM (see above), which MUST BE signed by your Principal/designate and register in one of two ways:
Summer school registration starts on May 1st at 12 midnight. In order to speed up the process of registering and ensuring that room is available in a class students must do the following:
1. Go to the ContinuED website: https://coned.hwcdsb.ca
NOT CURRENTLY WORKING
2. Click Forgot password (All previous passwords are no longer valid)
3. Type the correct spelling of your LEGAL FIRST and LEGAL LAST name
4. Enter your school email address (this will be your new username for ContinuED)
5. You will receive an email with a password. Use this password to log into the ContinuED site.
6. Go to the Profile tab once you've logged in and in the box beside the Change Password create a new password and confirm the new password in the box below.
7. Click submit
8. You're now ready to pick courses on May 1st at Midnight
Once you have registered for a course after May 1st you must return your form, filled out and signed to guidance.
If you require accommodations through a formal IEP they must provide a copy to their teacher
If you have any questions, please see a guidance counsellor.
ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED UP ON THE ST. CHARLES WEB SITE, YOU MUST GO SEE YOUR GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR SO THEY CAN FINISH YOUR REGISTRATION BY ADDING YOU TO TRILLIUM.
On-site registration will be held at the summer school location that the course will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00pm on July 3, 2018 and July 4 for individuals who have NOT registered through their guidance office. Print the permission form from the St. Charles website and bring it (signed by your Principal or designate) with you to register.
Adult students must provide their high school transcript and Citizenship or Immigration status to register
Please advise the Summer School Principal if you have an IEP (Individual Education Plan) so we can better support your needs.
Update your ContinuEd account e-mail address as course cancellation notifications will be sent to the one we have on file.