150 East 5th Street (at Brucedale)
Prices subject to change.
· Start a new, exciting career
· Earn up to 8 secondary school credits
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must no longer be attending a secondary school
· Must have successfully completed at least 16 secondary school credits (grade 9 and 10 minimum)
· Proof of Canadian citizenship or Landed Immigrant status
· CLB level 6 for new Canadians
September - June, February-January
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
32 weeks - in-class instruction
8 weeks - work placement in the hospitality sector.
Work placement times may vary and students must be able to travel to their placements.
Please call 905.577.0555 ext 5067 to make an appointment. Please mention that you want to apply for the Culinary Arts program.